राजस्थान के सबसे बड़े टैलेंट हंट शो
का हिस्सा बनने के लिए रजिस्टर कीजिए
Select 1 Category
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Dadar and Nagar Haveli
Daman and Diu
Jammu and Kashmir
Select Audition Location
I have read the Terms & Condition
Terms & Condition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“ZEE RAJASHTHAN NEWS TALENT HUNT - REGISTRATION”
1. These terms and condition govern the registration process for participating in the auditions conducted for the talent hunt show “Zee Rajasthan News Talent Hunt” (“Show”) organised by Zee Media Corporation Limited (“ZMCL”) (“Audition Registration”). The Show will be telecast on the channel “ZEE Rajasthan News” (“Channel”)
2. Participation is restricted to residents of India only and who are above 15 years of age and not more than 35 years of age as on December 22, 2016.
3. Every person who fills/complete the Registration Form/Online Audition (defined below) is referred to as an “Applicant”.
4. Applicant, who fulfils all the criterions mentioned herein i.e. Successful Applicants, shall be allowed to showcase their talent in any one category out of the three categories viz. dance, singing or music instrumental. For dance category, all Successful Applicants shall bring their track (minimum 2 in number) on an audio CD/USB/Pen Drive. For instrumental music category, all Successful Applicants shall bring any musical instrument of their own choice. For singing category, all Successful Applicants shall sing any kind of Hindi Bollywood/classical/western songs of their choice.
5. To participate in the Audition Registration, Applicant can either register online on the webpage URL www.rajasthannews.com/talenthunt (“Online Audition”) or shall be required to be present at the audition venue at such city, venue, date and time (“Spot Audition”). Information for both Online Audition and Spot Audition shall be made available on the URL www.zeerajasthannews.com/talenthunt (“Website”) and both the Online Audition and Spot Audition shall be collectively referred to as the ‘Audition’. Online Audition for each Spot Audition venue shall be closed one day before the respective Spot Audition date (“Online Registration Period”). For the Spot Audition, Applicant shall be required to fill in detail the complete registration form provided at the Spot Audition venue (“Registration Form”).
6. The timing for filing and submitting the Registration Form at the Spot Audition venue shall be open from 09.00 AM until 12.00 PM on the date of the Spot Audition (“Registration Period”).
7. In order to participate in the Audition, Applicant(s) is required to fill/complete the Registration Form/Online Audition and submit the same during the Registration Period/Online Registration Period (“Application(s)”).
8. If the Applicant(s) does not submit/complete the Registration Form/Online Audition during the Registration Period/Online Registration Period, then such Application shall not be considered as valid for this purpose of the Audition Registration and such Applicant shall be disqualified.
9. It is clarified that completion of Online Audition does not absolve the Applicant to fill the Registration Form at the Spot Audition venue in the manner detailed herein. It is compulsory for the Applicant to fill the Registration Form at the Spot Audition venue in the manner detailed herein irrespective of the fact that he/she has completed the Online Audition. The Applicant who have completed the Online Audition on the Website shall be required to carry the same at the Spot Audition venue.
10. If any Registration Form is not completely filled or the Online Audition is not fully completed as required, then ZMCL shall consider such Application as invalid and such Applicant will be disqualified. ZMCL shall have no further liability towards such Applicant.
11. Submission/completion of Registration Form/Online Audition does not guarantee participation in the Audition and the same shall be at the sole discretion of ZMCL.
12. The Applicant aged under 18 years shall be compulsorily required to be accompanied by 1 (One) legal guardian during the entire Spot Audition. In the event such Applicant is not accompanied by a legal guardian, such Applicant shall be disqualified from the Audition and ZMCL shall have no further liability towards such Applicant.
13. The number of rounds, the criteria for selection to further rounds of Auditions shall be determined by ZMCL at its sole discretion and Applicant shall not raise any concerns regarding the same.
14. In the event an Application has submitted more than 1 (One) Application, then only the first Application submitted shall be considered for the purpose of evaluation by ZMCL. There is no registration fee for Audition Registration.
15. It is hereby clarified that depending on the number of Application(s), ZMCL at its sole discretion may require to call the Applicant(s) for Auditions on another day and ZMCL shall not be liable in any aspect towards the same (including any costs, expenses incurred by the Applicant(s)).
16. Selection of an Applicant in one round of Audition does not imply selection of the Applicant to further rounds of Auditions that may be conducted by ZMCL in relation to the Show. Such selection of the Applicant(s) in the Auditions shall be the sole discretion of ZMCL.
17. ZMCL reserves the sole right to disqualify any Applicant at any time without assigning any reason and the decision of ZMCL shall be final and binding on the Applicant and his/her legal guardian (if applicable).
18. ZMCL and its parent/affiliate/subsidiary/group companies shall not be liable for a minor participating without a parent or guardian’s supervision. By submitting the Application and/or participating in the Auditions, it is deemed that the parents/guardian of such minors have read and understood the terms and conditions contained herein. Parents/guardian of minors shall be liable for damages or losses occurred due to activities or action of their wards and are legally bound by any acts/deeds/violations of these terms and conditions.
19. To participate in the Auditions, Applicant shall compulsorily be required to carry with them the following documents:
a) Audition Registration confirmation receipt;
b) Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Passport, Driving License or Voter ID Card for Proof of Identity;
c) Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License or Voter ID Card for Proof of address;
d) In case of Applicants aged under 18 years, requirement under 18(b) and 18(c) shall be fulfilled for their parents/guardian;
e) 2 passport size photographs.
20. Applicants hereby assigns to ZMCL the perpetual, worldwide right to make both audio, visual and/or audio visual recordings and take still images of the Applicant(s) during the Auditions or at any other time in relation to the Show or otherwise in relation to the Audition Registration (“Recordings”) and to use the Recordings and the Applicant(s)’s name, images, voice, likeness, performance and biographical information in connection with the Show or otherwise and also for the purpose of promoting the Show on any mode, medium, format whether in existence now and which may come into existence in the future. Applicant further agree that the rights granted hereunder shall include the perpetual, worldwide right of ZMCL to exploit the Show and the Recordings in any manner, in whole or in part and in any mode, medium, format whether now known or which may come into existence in the universe in the future in lieu of the consideration i.e. opportunity to register and /participate in the Auditions. You acknowledge that in the event assignment in future mode, medium, format is considered invalid for any reason under any law or equity, then in lieu of the consideration received, the sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, Applicant hereby grants to ZMCL for worldwide perpetual term, an exclusive, irrevocable, license in all the rights in the Recordings assigned herein, to use in any manner whatsoever. If the above mentioned license is considered ineffective in any manner, Applicant agrees to provide any ratifications/consents as may be deemed necessary to accomplish the purposes of the foregoing in favor of ZMCL, as requested by ZMCL.
21. Grounds for disqualification:
(a) Applicant(s) failing to provide the required documents during the Auditions or otherwise as required by ZMCL
(b) Applicant found to be below 15 years and above 35 years as per the age proof submitted.
(c) Any of the documents/proofs not being properly attested, unclear, illegible and/or ZMCL has reasonable grounds to believe the same to be fraudulent.
22. Any person who is an employee of ZMCL or any of its subsidiary, affiliate, parent company shall not be eligible to participate and if participated shall be disqualified by ZMCL.
23. Neither ZMCL nor any of its affiliates, group companies, agencies, contractors, vendors etc. shall be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to indirect, punitive or consequential loss) or inability to participate in the Audition, arising from personal injury or death, or loss of, or damage to property, which is suffered or sustained in connection with the participation herein or incomplete/lost/late/misdirected/illegible/incomplete submissions in the manner set out herein resulting from any cause including human, transmission or technical problems, failures or malfunctions of any kind, whether originating with the sender, ZMCL, ZMCL’s entities or otherwise; or any other aspect of the Show and further neither ZMCL nor any of its affiliates or group companies shall be responsible for any consumer grievances with respect the participation for the Show. 24. Applicant shall be solely responsible to bear all costs, expenses in relation to the Audition Registration, Audition, participation, Audition process including but to limited to costs and expenses relation to travel, accommodation, food etc. and ZMCL shall not be liable for the same in any manner whatsoever.
25. ZMCL at its sole discretion reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions relating to the Audition Registration/Audition from time to time and/or suspend, shorten, modify, extend or cancel the same without prior notice, without stating any reason and no claim in this regard shall be entertained. ZMCL reserves the right to change, defer, alter or cancel the Audition Registration/Audition, Audition etc. in part or full, for reasons beyond its reasonable control or/and at its sole discretion at any time without giving any reason and ZMCL decision shall be final and binding. ZMCL shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for cancellation of the Audition Registration/Audition or the Audition.
26. The Applicants hereby undertake to sign such documents/agreements/release form etc. as and when required by ZMCL from time to time and agree that refusing to sign such documents/agreements/release form etc. as required by ZMCL shall deem withdrawal of the Applicant from the Audition Registration, Auditions or/and participation in further rounds in case such Applicants are selected in the Audition and ZMCL shall have no further liability towards such Applicant(s).
27. Technology Limitations - ZMCL, all participating sponsors, and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies shall not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries/ posts; (b) electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of ZMCL.
28. Each Applicant declares hereby that he/she is a real person in existence and not a computer programme.
29. ZMCL does not and shall not subscribe for any claims / disputes / confirmation / responsibility in respect of the Audition Registration/Auditions including these terms and conditions and any breach thereof.
30. Each Applicant expressly agrees that by his/her participation in the Audition Registration/Auditions, ZMCL and/ or its affiliates/ agents/ advisors or sub-contractors further can use the personal, sensitive collected information, in any media or future promotional, publicity and marketing material, without any consent, reference, payment or other compensation to the Applicant, subject to applicable privacy and data protection laws.
31. ZMCL shall have the right to share Applicant's personal information to any governmental or regulatory bodies if required by law, rule or statue and in response to a valid order of a court or authorized agency of the government or other legal process.
32. ZMCL takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information provided by the Applicant against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, ZMCL cannot guarantee the security of any personal information or data which the Applicant discloses. In any event, Applicant agrees not to hold ZMCL responsible for any breach of security, except in case of negligence or wilful default on the part of ZMCL under the relevant legislation. 33. ZMCL shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any incident, accident that may occur during the course of the Applicant’s travel to or from the venue of the Spot Audition or during the Spot Audition is organized.
34. Using of false names/ identities, illegal/false mobile numbers, fake email addresses and/or any other illegal means either online or in hard copies shall be considered as suppression of facts and if ZMCL has to suffer any adverse consequence in this respect, the Applicant/s shall be penalised for the same in a manner as ZMCL may deem fit.
35. Applicants found indulging in any malpractices such as cheating, misrepresentation, providing false information, disturbing decorum of the Spot Audition venue, spreading any rumours, carrying weapons/alcohol/illicit substances, being under the influence of alcohol/drugs/prohibited items, shall be disqualified from the on-going Audition Registration/Audition and strict legal action may be taken by ZMCL against such Applicant(s).
36. Applicants must disclose to ZMCL in writing full details of any/all criminal/civil proceedings/actions pending, proceedings served and/or convictions unspent as on the date of the Audition.
37. All disputes arising out of or related to this Audition Registration/Audition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai alone and subject to the laws of India only.
38. The Applicants shall indemnify and hold ZMCL harmless, its group companies, affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective officers, directors and employees, against any loss that may occur to them due to non-adherence of these terms and conditions and the other terms and conditions as contemplated herein to be complied by each Applicant.
39. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all rights, titles, interests, intellectual property rights, copyright, database right or similar rights in all material in relation to or/and relating to the Show or any aspect of the Show or part thereof (including graphical images, text, video clips, demographics, sounds, demos, patches and other files) is owned, controlled or licensed by ZMCL or its affiliates and is protected or covered by copyright, trade mark, intellectual property law and other proprietary rights. Unless with prior permission, no part of the such materials/Registration Form/Auditions may be reproduced or/and transmitted to or stored in any other website/platform/device/mode/medium, nor any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
40. The decision of ZMCL on all matters, queries or disputes, concerning the Audition Registration/Audition including the selection of Applicants for the Auditions, the number of rounds of Auditions conducted, the criteria for selection for further rounds of Auditions and the terms and conditions shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
41. By participating in the Audition/Audition Registration, each Applicant and his/her guardian acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions contained herein and all related terms and conditions governing the Audition Registration/Audition. The duration and other rules/regulations of the Audition Registration/Audition shall be at the sole discretion of ZMCL only.
What is the Venue for auditions?
There is a tab on registration page i.e. www.zeerajasthannews.com/talenthunt where audition details are mentioned
What is the Last Date for Registration?
Online registration will be closed a day before audition. You can come directly to the venue on the day of auditions and get yourself registered before 12:00 noon
On which TV Channel the show will be telecast?
This show will telecast on Zee Rajasthan News
What is the Qualification/Eligibility required for the participation?
There is no qualification or special training needed.
What is the Age Limit for the participation?
What type of Songs/Genre is required in the competition?
You can sing any kind of Hindi bollywood/classical/western songs of your choice.
Is there any specific dance form?
This is an open competition you can perform any dance form at audition level
Which all instruments are allowed in the Talent Hunt?
Participant can choose any instrument of his/her own choice.
What is the registration fee?
There is no registration fee
For More details contact
CENTRAL ACADEMY SCHOOL, NEAR PATRAKAR COLONY, KOTRA, AJMER
INDIAN PUBLIC SR. SEC. SCHOOL, NEAR ROADWAYS BUS STAND, SAINIK BASTI, CHURU
MAHESH SHIKSHA SADAN, BHILWARA
NAVRANG KALAMANDAP, JHUNJHUNU ACADEMY, WISDOM CITY, SAMASPUR ROAD, JHUNJHUNU
CALIBER ACADEMY SR. SEC. SCHOOL, NEAR PANCHMUKHI HANUMAN TEMPLE, RAILWAY COLONY ROAD, CHITTORGARH
CLC SANSTHAN, PIPRALI ROAD, SIKAR
ROCKWOODS HIGH SCHOOL, CHITRAKOOT NAGAR, UDAIPUR
MAHATMA JYOTIBA PHOOLE UNIVERSITY, RAM NAGAR, SWEJ FARM, JAIPUR
CENTRAL ACADEMY SCHOOL, SCHEME 8, NEAR STADIUM, SONWA DUNGRI, ALWAR
MB PUBLIC SCHOOL, SHASTRI COLONY, DUNGARPUR
THE CREATIVE BRAIN ACADEMY, NATHDWARA ROAD, RAJSAMAND
KALA MANDIR SR. SEC. SCHOOL, NEAR MANSINGH CIRCLE, BHARATPUR
RAINBOW PUBLIC SR. SEC. SCHOOL
PANDIT UMA DUTT SCHOOL, PANDIT KANYA VIDYALAYA, NH 3, DHOLPUR
CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, TALHATI, ABU ROAD, SIROHI
MAHATMA JYOTIVA PHOOLE SR. SEC SCHOOL, MANDRAYAL ROAD, KARAULI
ARMY CHILDREN ACADEMY SR. SEC. SCHOOL, RAMZAN JI KA HATHHA, BANAD ROAD, JODHPUR
FRAME INTERNATIONAL, SCHOOL, NAGAL BAIRASI ROAD, DAUSA
VIDYA BHARTI SCHOOL, SIRE MANDIR ROAD, JALORE
RAJKIYA BALIKA HIGHER SEC. SCHOOL, MANTOWN, SAWAI MADHOPUR
JAI NARAYAN VYAS MAHILA SHIKSHAN SANSTHAN, BARMER
MOTHERLAND SR. SEC. SCHOOL, CLOCK TOWER, TONK
KAMALA NEHRU SCHOOL, LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI NAGAR, JAISALMER
NEW NEHRU SR. SEC. SCHOOL, NAINWA ROAD, BUNDI
LBS EDUCATION GROUP, MAHAVIR NAGAR EXTENSION, KOTA
DAYANAND PUBLIC SCHOOL, NEAR COMMISSIONER OFFICE, BIKANER
BLOOMING DALES INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
EMINENT INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, MELKHERI ROAD, BARAN
VYAPAR MANDAL GIRLS COLLEGE, PROFESSOR COLONY, HANUMANGARH
SANSKAR VIDYA MANDIR, NEAR OLD POWER HOUSE, JHALRAPATAN, JHALAWAR
ASIA PACIFIC CONVENT SCHOOL, NEEMUCH ROAD, PRATAPGARH
ADARSH COLLEGE, NEAR DYSP OFFICE, STATION ROAD, KUCHAMAN CITY, NAGAUR
ANKUR SHIKSHAN SANSTHAN, RATLAM ROAD, BANSWARA